Searching for a property is a complex process with a lot of uncertainty and with lack of transparency. Our vision is to shed some light in the darkness, and provide a powerful solution for property search in Greece with the use of technology!
Spitogatos.gr is Greece's Nr.1 real estate website, with more than 750,000 properties to buy or rent, available to over 1.5 million visitors generating 54 million page views a month.
After being founded in 2006, Spitogatos.gr was the first Greek online startup to raise growth capital from venture capital fund Oxygen Capital in 2009, and since 2014 has become part of Real Web, which controls Immobiliare.it, the Nr.1 real estate website in Italy.
Spitogatos.gr together with Spiti24.gr and Tospitimou.gr constitute Spitogatos Network, the largest real estate database in Greece and Cyprus, with more than 40 million visits and one billion page views per year. Spitogatos Network upgrades property search, offering the ideal solution for users who are searching and for professionals who want to stand out.
Over 90% of the available properties for sale in Greece are listed on Spitogatos Network, a total portfolio worth around € 250 billion in value based on the asking price.
The end user can easily, fast and free:
- find any property type they are looking for, all over Greece
- save their favorite listings and searches via mySpitogatos
- receive email alerts when new properties that meet their search criteria are uploaded on Spitogatos.gr, via mySpitogatos
- browse millions of real estate photos and detailed property presentations
- use interactive maps
- find plenty of articles & user guides
- share information, ideas and questions
Real estate professionals using our services can:
- advertise their property listings
- advertise their agency
- manage their listings through our powerful CRM web tool
- expand their clientele through our thousands of client leads
- have advanced monitoring tools for their performance
- be informed about the real estate market in Greece
If you want to be advertised with us, please register.